hello energy is an energy management tool that visualizes a building's energy consumption and sustainability initiatives and shows the ways in which the facility is being energy-eﬃcient. This direct feedback encourages building users to deal with energy in a smart manner.
What we measure:
1. Engagement and awareness of building users.
2. Engagement of building-related managers (e.g., asset manager, sustainability manager, building manager).
3. Total Energy use in the test buildings, compared to baseline (accounting for any external factors).
4. Actual costs vs. budgeted costs for the project (i.e., are there any additional costs for the installation and monitoring of Hello Energy?)
5. Return on investment, factoring in the total added value of the Hello Energy system.
Project kick-off: March 19, 2019.
|Key Impact||Energy awareness|